Sunday, Decemper 6, 2014
The affiliate marketing is a relationship between advertisers and users. Here it is noted that, the purpose of affiliate marketing is to drive sales. Affiliates can use a type of regular advertising methods for selling any products of others(Merchants). The advertising methods may include organic search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (PPC - Pay Per Click), e-mail marketing, content marketing and in some sense display advertising. Website Owners(are referred as Affiliates) are used to make money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchants business(selling products) through their websites. Now, I have specified a very familiar affiliate programs here below:
Cost Per Sale (CPA)
A visitor is referred by the Affiliate to purchase goods(products) and services from the Merchant. This payment structure is known as Cost Per Sale or Cost Per Acquisition (CPA).
Cost Per Lead (CPL)
A visitor is referred by the Affiliate and filled a form on the Merchants web site. This payment structure is known as Cost Per Lead (CPL).
Cost Per Click (CPC)
A visitor while visiting an Affiliates website may click on a Merchant's banner and visits the Merchant's website. This payment structure is known as - cost per click (CPC).
What is Ad
An advertising network or ad network is a commercial and technical online advertising company that act as a bridge between Advertisers and Publishers. Here it is clear that the ad network helps the advertisers to advertise their goods (products) into a number of web sites by its publishers. The key function of an ad network is to have an aggregation of accepting ad spaces from publishers and matching them with advertiser's demand.
There are three types of Ad Networks namely,
Vertical Networks, Blind Networks, Targeted Networks
XAMPP has four primary components. These are:
1. Apache: Apache is an actual web server application that processes and delivers web content to a computer. Apache is the most popular web server online, powering nearly about 55% of all websites.
2. MySQL: MySQL is an open source and it is the most popular database management system in the World.
3. PHP: PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is an open source server-side scripting language, and it is very easy to learn, and works perfectly with MySQL.
4. Perl: Perl is a high-level, dynamic programming language. It has been used mostly in network programming, system admin, etc.
The XAMPP can be easily downloaded and installed, but it is now available in three file formats :
Monday, November 24, 2014
Blind cricket is a sport of cricket, introduced for blind and partially sighted players. The Blind cricket has been controlled and governed by the World Blind Cricket Council (WBCC). The WBCC had been established in 1996 during an international cricket meeting held inNew Delhi,India on September 1996. So far, only three Blind World Cups have been held at New Delhi,India (1998); Chennai,India (2002) and Islamabad,Pakistan (2006). In 2012, the first Blind World Cup T20 was held in Bangalore,India.
Now, The World Blind Cricket Council (WBCC) has announced that the Cricket World Cup of the Blind (ODI) will be held from November 26 to December 9 inCape Town,South Africa. Eight Test-playing countries, includingPakistan,Australia,West Indies,India,Sri Lanka,England,South AfricaandBangladeshwill have to participate in the competition. The inaugural ceremony of the World Cup will be conducted on November 26, and the matches will be started a day later. The opening match will be in betweenIndiaandPakistanand at the end, top four teams will be qualified for the semi-finals.
Saturday, November 22, 2014
* Ebola virus disease is formerly known as Ebola hemorrhagic. It is a type of fever but is a severe illness in humans. The virus is normally generated from the wild animals and then spreads to the human population through human-to-human transmission.
* The first Ebola virus disease had been occurred in the remote villages inCentral Africa, near tropical rainforests, but the most recent outbreak in west Africa has involved major urban as well as rural areas.
* The Community engagement is a good key to successfully control outbreaks. The Good outbreak control can be done but it is depends on applying a package of interventions, namely case management, surveillance and contact tracing, a good laboratory service, safe burials and social mobilization.
* Yet, there is no licensed treatment proven to neutralize the virus but a range of
blood, immunological and drug therapies are under development.
* People who have recovered from the disease remain infectious as long as their blood
and body fluids (including semen and breast milk) contain the Ebola virus. Men who
have recovered from the disease will still transmit the virus through their semen for
up to 7 weeks after recovery from Ebola.