STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1) Candidate is requested to fill and apply online application form only through www.cbsenet.nic.in
2) Candidates are informed to note down the system generated Roll Number while doing filling in the Online application form The candidates should include all the details while filling the Online application form and are also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her answer. After successful submission of the data, Roll number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Roll Number and chosen Password.
3) Upload Scanned Photograph :
4) Pay Examination Fee either by echallan or debit/credit card:
For Payment can be made by Syndicate Bank/ ICICI/ Canara Bank challan: The candidate has to select bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI) to deposit the application fee into e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated and it should contain the specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the generated e-challan and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to do print the Filled Application Form, Attendence Slip and Admission Card.
Payment can be by Debit/Credit Card: If the candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee then follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate can be able to print the Filled Application Form
7) Before applying Online application, candidates are requested to read the detailed notification available on www.cbsenet.nic.in
8) The envelope containing the Application Form must be superscribed as “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DECE, 2014”.